Church Bay Trust Co. Ltd.
Church Bay Trust Co. Ltd. (“Church Bay”) is licensed by the Bermuda Monetary Authority (BMA) to conduct trust business and regulated as a trust company pursuant to the Trusts (Regulation of Trust Business) Act 2001.
As a financial institution regulated by the BMA, Church Bay is required to maintain minimum capital requirements and has in place operating procedures which ensure segregation of duties and assets between trusts. These policies, carried out by Church Bay’s experienced professional staff members, ensure that settlors and trust beneficiaries can be assured of absolute security and confidentiality.
Church Bay will form and manage all types of Bermuda trusts including those established for asset protection, tax efficacy, commercial and corporate structures, and charitable purposes, in a professional and cost effective manner.
The services offered by Church Bay include:
- Establishment of trusts, including discretionary trusts, purpose trusts, fixed interest trusts, insurance trusts, employee benefit trusts, pension trusts and charitable trusts
- Daily administration of trusts including liaising with settlors, beneficiaries and protectors, receiving additional trust assets and distributing trust assets
- Banking on behalf of trusts, including opening and operating accounts with local and international banks and operating and transacting on such accounts
- Opening and operating investment and brokerage accounts on behalf of trusts, including instructing the execution of trades in securities in all major financial centers
- Though Church Bay does not employ qualified investment advisory staff, where a trust requires investment advisory services, we work with settlors to identify a suitable investment advisor or manager and advise on the terms of their engagement
- Incorporating and administering companies in Bermuda or other jurisdictions for the purpose of holding trust assets
- Trust accounting is undertaken by the Chief Financial Officer of Church Bay who holds a chartered accountancy designation and thirty years’ finance experience in Bermuda. Trust accounts are produced annually or more frequently if requested by a client or settlor
For more information regarding trust administration, please contact us:
Telephone: +1 441 494 4050